I reviewed a portable speaker with Bluetooth capability. It may add value to my product to add a fun environment. It needed better batteries, so I would make a better battery.
Sunday, March 27, 2016
Amazon whisperer
My revenue drivers are selling coffee and a delivery surcharge. I believe my next product offering is going to be pastries or light snacks to go with coffee. This will allow me to both meet thirst and caffeine needs as well as hunger needs, both of which affect people's purchasing decisions. My product is a service therefore there are no comparable items on Amazon. There are no applicable customer reviews.
I reviewed a portable speaker with Bluetooth capability. It may add value to my product to add a fun environment. It needed better batteries, so I would make a better battery.
I reviewed a portable speaker with Bluetooth capability. It may add value to my product to add a fun environment. It needed better batteries, so I would make a better battery.
Labels:
Week 11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteKatie,
ReplyDeleteI see that your idea has something to do with a coffee delivery service. It seems to me, after reading your post, that you do not care much about the quality of your posts. I would have liked to read more detail about your ideas regarding your cost drivers. Your bluetooth speaker idea does seem like it has plenty of room to improve and be developed.
Here is the link to my blog:
travismcafee.blogspot.com
Hey Katie,
ReplyDeleteI think you might have gotten confused to what you were asked to post. No worries though, all of us can get confused sometimes. I like the idea of a coffee or pastry delivery service but I’m not sure how it is capable of being pulled off. I know companies like Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts have tried it but were unable to find a sustainable model. When you get a chance, checkout my post below:
http://ryangsharpe.blogspot.com/2016/03/amazon-whisperer.html