I learned that I needed to be more observant when I look at canvas and that I need to not procrastinate.
This failure was embarrassing because it was the first assignment in class and I felt like I was starting off at a disantvatage in the class. I had to make a decision to keep moving forward and stop procrastining on my assignments. It changed the way I approached the whole class.
Hey, although I had a similar failure story as yours involving time-management in this class, I feel that you could have written a little more about how this experience deeply impacted you. What implications does failure have beyond this class and in terms of trying to become an entrepreneur? Regardless, I agree with your idea of using negative experiences such as that to get better, and I think that you should continue to carry that mentality with you in the future. On a side note, your picture does not seem to be showing up on the blog post.
ReplyDeleteAlso, check out my blog post:
http://sebastianent3003.blogspot.com/2016/04/celebrating-failure.html