Wednesday, April 6, 2016
My Exit Strategy
My exit strategy is to keep updating and innovating my coffee delivery food truck so that it will be able to stay along and become a family business I can pass down to my children. I have selected this exit strategy because I am passionate about my venture and coffee not just the money my venture will make me. I would love to stay invested in my venture until the day I die and be able to pass the venture I put so much hard work into to someone in my family. My exit strategy has changed the way I have made decisions because I have to be intentional about growing and updating my product so I can assure my venture sticks around. It has helped me better decide on resources to use and helped me to pick great human resources who will help the longevity of my venture.
Labels:
Week 13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Katie,
ReplyDeleteGood idea to pass your coffee business down to your children and family members. Communication with the close-family members who will own your business will ensure your future involvement and investment with your business. Although, I don't plan on passing on the business to family, I do want to stay involved for sure. Here is the link to my blog post:
http://jaryprinent.blogspot.com/2016/04/my-exit-strategy-week-13.html
Katie,
ReplyDeleteGood work on this assignment! It is a good idea to potentially pass your business down to other family members. I do not plan on passing mine down since it is more of a concept instead of a product or chain business. If you want to read my post, I linked it below!
http://mitchlicht2016.blogspot.com/2016/04/my-exit-strategy.html
Hi Katie,
ReplyDeleteI think this is the first blog post I ran into where the plan was not to sell! It's great to see a different perspective than the other business owners. I chose to sell as well and I think your reasons for not wanting to let go are very good reasons. I think letting your venture become something your family can remember you by sounds very cool as well!
You can check out my blog post at http://flatpeak.blogspot.com/
Brian D. Kim