My opportunity arose from all the days I walked into Library West on my way to class to find too long of a line. We all have had time where all we want in class is a nice cup of coffee or soy latte.
My solution to this problem would be to start up a coffee delivery company called JUST JAVA. We would have a fully equipped food truck that we can make the drinks in as we drive to the delivery location.
I RELATE ENTIRELY!!! It is soon frustrating waiting in line, especially when in need of caffeine/food. Since food is deliverable, coffee should be too. this is so possible. Great idea! here is my post http://cristalsicard.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-1.html
Katie I would like a double short latte....this is a great idea and I wonder all the time why someone doesn't delivery coffee. I have heard in some markets Starbucks is doing just that...maybe you could partner with them and get it up and going on college campuses.
I like your enthusiasm and would only say that in the future, you might start with your name! Plus, this was a great infomercial and next time you might convey what is this idea going to do for the person you are speaking with - other than a great latte? Is there something you want from them? Funding, partners, advertising? Otherwise you have a great idea and I say go for it!
Hi Katie! The lines at Starbucks is insane. They have started online ordering with no wait, but they do not deliver - that is a darn shame. Just Java would be a great fix to that problem. I would have liked more in depth information on your business. I felt I only got the beginning. Also, perhaps have a fixed recording position. Great idea! Check my pitch out at http://deannacarterdays.blogspot.com/2016/02/style-on-run-elevator-pitch-no-1_95.html
Hi! Your enthusiasm in your pitch is more than in anyone else's I've seen, so extra points for you. This is a good issue that you have found a practical solution to. I think that would be a very popular company and I'm sure it would have great business. I know I would be willing to buy something from Just Java and I'm sure a lot of my friends would as well. I don't know why someone hasn't thought of this already. If you want to check out my pitch the link is http://kyrstind.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-1.html. Thanks for sharing.
Hey Katie, great sales pitch, the idea alone is great. I think a delivery service for coffee would be a great on campus idea. You're definitely spot on with unmet needs. I have seen many people wanting coffee but not willing to make the ridiculous lines at the Starbucks on campus. You're idea is great but your enthusiasm in your tone is even greater! I myself would have sounded monotone and boring but you definitely kept me locked in.
I don't go to Starbucks all that often, but when I do, the line is always super irritating. I really like your product idea and your enthusiasm in explaining it. Your pitch was short and sweet, and very fun to watch!
Here is a link to my blog. I don't have a elevator pitch, but feel free to check it out anyway! nika-uf-ent3003.blogger.com
I RELATE ENTIRELY!!! It is soon frustrating waiting in line, especially when in need of caffeine/food. Since food is deliverable, coffee should be too. this is so possible. Great idea! here is my post http://cristalsicard.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-1.html
ReplyDeleteKatie
ReplyDeleteI would like a double short latte....this is a great idea and I wonder all the time why someone doesn't delivery coffee. I have heard in some markets Starbucks is doing just that...maybe you could partner with them and get it up and going on college campuses.
I like your enthusiasm and would only say that in the future, you might start with your name! Plus, this was a great infomercial and next time you might convey what is this idea going to do for the person you are speaking with - other than a great latte? Is there something you want from them? Funding, partners, advertising? Otherwise you have a great idea and I say go for it!
Hi Katie! The lines at Starbucks is insane. They have started online ordering with no wait, but they do not deliver - that is a darn shame. Just Java would be a great fix to that problem. I would have liked more in depth information on your business. I felt I only got the beginning. Also, perhaps have a fixed recording position. Great idea! Check my pitch out at http://deannacarterdays.blogspot.com/2016/02/style-on-run-elevator-pitch-no-1_95.html
ReplyDeleteHi! Your enthusiasm in your pitch is more than in anyone else's I've seen, so extra points for you. This is a good issue that you have found a practical solution to. I think that would be a very popular company and I'm sure it would have great business. I know I would be willing to buy something from Just Java and I'm sure a lot of my friends would as well. I don't know why someone hasn't thought of this already. If you want to check out my pitch the link is http://kyrstind.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-1.html. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteHey Katie,
ReplyDeletegreat sales pitch, the idea alone is great. I think a delivery service for coffee would be a great on campus idea. You're definitely spot on with unmet needs. I have seen many people wanting coffee but not willing to make the ridiculous lines at the Starbucks on campus. You're idea is great but your enthusiasm in your tone is even greater! I myself would have sounded monotone and boring but you definitely kept me locked in.
Hello, Katie!
ReplyDeleteI don't go to Starbucks all that often, but when I do, the line is always super irritating. I really like your product idea and your enthusiasm in explaining it. Your pitch was short and sweet, and very fun to watch!
Here is a link to my blog. I don't have a elevator pitch, but feel free to check it out anyway! nika-uf-ent3003.blogger.com
nika-uf-ent3003.blogspot.com (oops)
Delete