1) Incongruity seems like a surprising way to identify opportunity. I imagine it's very true though, that if you want to to find a new way of doing things look at the way everyone else is doing something and then find a difference. If you can clearly see the status quo, looking for a new way to tackle an issue will provide incredible leverage for you in any environment.
2) I'm confused as to some of the practical differences between an adaptor and innovator. On paper they appear to be two very different individuals, but in practice I imagine there is often one entrepreneur who does both of those depending on the situation. Is there one general stereotype that each tend to follow in reality or something?
3) How can I develop my creativity? How does developing general creativity tie into developing creative thinking? Do they go hand in hand? If I use the tools to develop my creativity, does my thinking change along with it?
4) I don't know if I necessarily believe that there is a brain boom coming about. I don't think that the push is to be mentally younger as much as it is to be physically younger. It's a bold statement to say that mentally, people will want to and work just as hard to stay young mentally as they will physically.
No comments:
Post a Comment