Saturday, February 27, 2016

Half-Way Reflection

1) I have developed a new level of responsibility due to this course because of the frequency of the assignments. I feel like I have to be super on top of my canvas to make sure I am keeping up with the deadlines. I also think I have become more creative and imaginative through the class assignments.
2) Honestly, I have felt like giving up a couple times due to the deadlines in this course. I have definitely had a Sunday where interviewing people sounded so miserable that just I didn't do the assignment. I am beginning to develop a tenacious attitude because I am beginning to enjoy the course work and want to put a lot into the ventures and ideas I come up with.
3) Get really into your work.
Try to notice things that bother you in your daily life and create opportunities out of those.
Don't be lazy.

Image result for responsibility

2 comments:


  1. Hey Katie, I can say that our reflections were fairly similar. The class has also helped me become accustomed to staying on top of work and meeting deadlines. Your advice to future students also sounds super helpful. I also had a few moments were the work seemed tedious, but we gotta do what we gotta do. Here’s my blog, if you wanted to check it out: http://youreamuggle.blogspot.com/2016/02/half-way-reflection.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Katie. I have to agree with your half-way reflection in that I too learned how to use my time management skills in an efficient manner, always having to check canvas everyday just to keep track of every assignment that is due. I too felt like giving up when conducting my first set of interviews, so the conclusions in our half-way reflections are very similar. The bug list can definitely help us develop a business concept. Here is a link to my post http://clarissaidos.blogspot.com/2016/02/half-way-reflection.html

    ReplyDelete