Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Katie's Introduction

Hi class! My name is Katie Austin and I'm from Austin, TX (yes, I own the city lol). I enjoy traveling, being with people, laughing, and YoungLife. My family is really awesome. My little brother, Hudson, is my best friend in the whole entire world. He is the coolest, cutest, most athletic and handsome 8 year old you will ever meet. I am a marketing major but I don't quite know if i'll ever pursue a career in that field. My dream job is to be a youth minister but there are a lot of hurdles to jump over before I can do that. I have travelled to a lot of different countries in my life, but my favorite place to travel is Haiti. I actually lead a short term mission trip there every May through YoungLife. Haiti has truly stolen my heart. I love the people, their faith, the culture, and building international relationships.

1 comment:

  1. Katie! You sound so interesting. This is all so cool! Would you like to meet in real?

    ReplyDelete